Friday, October 9, 2015

Significant event

Martial arts, without a question, has made me the person that I am today. Through years of wins, losses, pain, happiness, and many disciplinary situations, I have leaned a varied amount of lessons. I've gained many relationships and opportunities from the sport; it's become a lifestyle. Its hard to pick out a specific event because I've been participating in Martial arts for nearly 14 years and most of what shaped me happened when I was a young child. The two characteristics that have been integrated into my life the most are humbleness and respect. Without these specific attributes, my personality would be way different. I am able to use these to find happiness within myself and others by setting examples and doing everything I can to meet any specific persons needs. I continue to strengthen these behaviors in my everyday life caused by my observant personality. I also try to better myself as a person everyday and spread kindness to others. I hope you enjoyed reading my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment